over 6 years ago
Thanks for registering for the NYC Schools Gap App Challenge! We're thrilled that you're interested in helping improve NYC middle schools by entering innovative applications and games. Submissions are due April 10, 2013. Keep your New Year's resolution to bid adieu to procrastination and get started today!
- Get inspired: watch this video to see why NYC middle schools need your help.
- Learn more about gap apps.
- Gather ideas: visit our Needs & Opportunities page for a quick study guide on ways to make a big impact in middle school classrooms.
- Choose a category: a) instructional, or b) administrative/engagement. You're welcome to enter as many submissions as you'd like, but you must choose one category per submission.
- Decide on a platform. Apps and games must run on iPads, Mac/PC computers or web browsers.
- Enter an existing application/game, or start building one today.
Earn prizes, recognition, and exposure
The best submissions will be awarded $104,000 in cash & prizes, and have the opportunity to be considered for a pilot program in 250 iZone schools — a collection of innovative NYC public schools committed to personalizing learning for every student.
Follow @innovatenycedu on Twitter, and join the conversation with #GapApp.